- In the Holy Trinity, Father, Son, & Holy Spirit
- That the Bible, God’s Word, is the inspired Word of God. The Bible is the final authority for our lives.
- That man is lost and separated from God by sin. Man is in need of salvation.
- That Salvation is by faith, accepting the finished work of Christ on the Cross (His death, burial, and resurrection), by repentance, and by surrendering one’s life to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
- In the work of the Holy Spirit through the life of the Christian, and through and in the work of the Church
These highlight a few of the main doctrines. For a full Scriptural basis of these doctrines, and others, please see our Church constitution.
Our Vision Statement
- To Love God, Love Others, Serve Others, and Give Generously to the Lord and His Work.
How to Find Salvation
Here is how you can find eternal life.
- “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.” Romans 3:23
- “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23
- But God demonstrated His love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
- That if you will confess your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:2-10
The Bible tells us that we are separated from God, but Jesus Christ has brought us together.
You can have eternal life! Ask God to forgive your sins, to cleanse your heart, and to come into your life as the Lord.
Pray in your heart, and speak with your mouth. God is faithful and will not turn away from anyone who truly and earnestly seeks Christ.